Steps for playing and Managing Video Recordings (SD Card Viewer)
Removing the microSD card
- Unplug the power cord to turn off the dashcam.
2. Open the cover of the microSD card slot.
3. To remove the microSD card, gently press on the card to release the lock then carefully pull the card out.
To insert the microSD card, gently push the card into the slot until it locks into place and close the cover.
- Remove the microSD card from the dashcam.
- Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
- Download BlackVue Viewer from www.blackvue.com > Support > Downloads and install it on your computer.
- Run BlackVue Viewer. Select SD Card Viewer on the launcher page. Then Select SD Card Viewer on the launcher page.
- To play, select a video and click on the play button or double click the selected video.
For more information on using the viewer screen, visit the Blackvue site here.